Reserving a Museum Pass
- Choose which date and pass you would like to reserve. Note: if the day says CLOSED, it means that the library is closed, but not necessarily the museum.
- Click on REQUEST PASS on your desired date.
- Enter your Westbury Library card number and follow the prompts to reserve your pass.
Brooklyn Botanic Garden
Nassau County Museum of Art
Cradle of Aviation
Old Bethpage Village Restoration
Firefighter's Museum and Education Center
Old Westbury Gardens
Long Island Children's Museum
Additional “on the spot” passes are available for Brooklyn Botanic Garden, Nassau County Museum of Art, and Old Westbury Gardens. No reservations needed.
Museum Pass Policy
- Museum passes are available to Westbury Library cardholders in good standing over the age of 18.
- Only one pass can be borrowed per individual or household at any given time.
- Passes are checked out for one day and must be returned to the adult circulation desk. There is a late charge of $5 per day.
- If lost, you are responsible for the full replacement cost.
- Passes can be reserved up to 60 days in advance.
- Three passes can be reserved within a 60 day time period. However, additional passes, if available, may be checked out in person at the circulation desk.
- Before reserving a pass, check the museum’s website for hours of operation, directions, and parking. Exhibits and special events may be restricted without notice.
- Failing to pick up a pass two times without cancelling will prevent you from reserving any passes for 60 days. You can, however, check out available passes in person.
- Rules and policy can be changed at any given time to ensure fair access to the greatest number of patrons.